If you have questions that aren't here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're eager to hear from you.
How many servings in a single packet?
- • Each 11.8g stick pack contains a single serving of H2ORS.
How much water do I add?
- • Add 500ml or 16.9 oz of water, which is the size of a standard water bottle.
Can I use a liquid other than water?
- • We strongly recommend you mix H2ORS powder with water, because other liquids can change key ingredient ratios and slow/impair absorption.
How is H2ORS different than sports drinks?
- • Unlike most commercially available sports drinks, H2ORS is medically formulated to be absorbed incredibly fast by your body, which means it rehydrates you incredibly fast. Many other products contain too much sugar or caffeine/stimulants that can act as diuretics and remove water from your vascular system. They can actually make dehydration worse.
How much H2ORS should I drink?
- • For mild to moderate dehydration, we recommend 1-4 L of H2ORS per day for adults and 1-2L of H2ORS per day for children.
When should I drink H2ORS?
- • H2ORS can be used in conjuction with radiation/chemotherapy to minimize treatment side effects. It can be used as a preventative measure before treatments or afterwards to combat the severity of dehydrating side-effects such as nausea and vomiting. Not feeling like drinking anything? Focus on taking small sips throughout the day. Those sips add up by the end of the day. H2ORS can also be used to ensure your body is in top form before physical activities, as ongoing hydration during those activities, and to assist recovery afterwards.
I am vomiting/have diarrhea and am worried about drinking anything, does this help?
- • ORS is designed to be consumed and used by patients with active vomiting and diarrhea. The unique property of an ORS is that it gets absorbed into the blood stream before the body can shed the fluids through vomiting or diarrhea.
How do I know if I am dehydrated and/or need fluids?
- • A single bout of vomiting or diarrhea can cause dehydration. Most Americans do not consume enough fluids on a daily basis, and exposure to the elements, exercise, travel, or indulgence only worsens dehydration. A properly hydrated person will have urine that is pale yellow and of sufficient volume.
Is H2ORS like a multivitamin?
- • H2ORS is not a multivitamin and is not intended to be a nutritional supplement. It contains a few key vitamins/minerals to assist in absorption and recovery, but it is not meant to substitute for any of your daily nutritional intake.
Will I notice a difference after I use it?
- • Many of our customers notice a big difference after drinking H2ORS- they often feel better and recover faster after drinking it.
Is this just marketing hype? (Does it really work?)
- • Yes, it absolutely works and no, it is not hype. ORS was invented by the WHO to treat diseases like cholera, dysentery, and Ebola. The science is well documented and there are dozens of peer-reviewed, published studies on the use and efficacy of ORS.
Will this help with a hangover?
- • A hangover? Tsk, tsk. BUT, now that you ask, H2ORS is the FIRST thing we turn to when we get home after enjoying some good wine and cocktails, as well as the morning after, and even before the evening starts. We hope our moms aren't reading this.
Can I pair it with food?
- • If you mean, "what foods will complement the delicate and refreshing light citrus taste?", we'll leave that up to you. But, we recommend that you drink H2ORS without food, since (as with liquids other than water) food can alter the medically formulated ratios that allow H2ORS to be so quickly absorbed.
Is H2ORS safe?
- • Yes. H2ORS is recognized by the FDA as GRAS: Generally Recognized As Safe. H2ORS contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It is manufactured in the United States and tested by 3rd party labs for safety and nutritional content.
What about sugar?
- • An Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) works because the dextrose (a blood sugar) in H2ORS ‘co-transports’ the sodium directly into the bloodstream, which causes the water to follow immediately after the salts. Without dextrose (glucose), an ORS simply doesn't work. H2ORS contains none of the complex, unhealthy sugars found in common sports drinks.
Why does it work?
- • H2ORS is an Oral Rehydration Solution. ORS was developed by the World Health Organization to treat dehydration in third world settings where children and adults were routinely dying from the dehydration brought on by diseases such as cholera. An ORS takes advantage of the sodium/glucose co-transport system in our bodies. The S/G C-T is activated by the precise balance of glucose and sodium. The co-transport system actively pulls water and electrolytes into the vascular system. In fact, oral rehydration therapy via use of an ORS is proven to be as, if not more effective than iv therapy for treating mild to moderate dehydration!
Is it fast? (because I need help RIGHT NOW)
- • H2ORS delivers fluid and electrolytes immediately. ORS and H2ORS is the fastest way to restore fluid and electrolyte balance: faster than plain water, iv, fruit juice, and definitely faster than a sports drink.
After I mix H2ORS with water, how long can I store it?
- • H2ORS does not contain any preservatives, so we recommend you consume it within 24 hours of mixing.